2.18.2010

It's a beautiful, foggy Thursday morning.

Now, a little fact about this girl is that I love nothing more than a slightly cool, dark, dreary morning. This Thursday morning is beautiful. It is cold, frosty and foggy. And the best part is that I get to have lunch with my grandpa at noon, go to my Death & Grieving class (more on that to come, I'm sure,) and then GO HOME. Going home seems to have become one of my favorite things to do.

As I was driving to school - freezing, seeing my breath the whole way but not out my front window - I realized that nothing that's going on right now is that bad.

If God can give me this astonishing Thursday morning drive and He took the time to make it just right, then I can get through the assignments that will be late and the grades that are just a little lower than I expected and the hours when missing my dad seems to overwhelm me.

I can get through those because God has taken the time to shape me in just the right and perfect way that He wanted me to be shaped. And that even though I'm not in New York City or England right now, He will meet me and use me today in Fargo and tonight in Gackle.

There is a hope that comes with the morning.

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. Psalm 143:8 (The Message)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful picture and a wonderful outlook on life. You are an encouraging woman, Miss Erica. Thank you for posting this! :)

    ReplyDelete